ROWENTA PRO COMPACT IB9100PRO COMPACT IB9100
The Rowenta Pro Compact ironing board delivers a high-comfort ironing experience and maximum stability, with an extra compact format for total convenience and effortless storage options. Discover the full package: a highly stable and wide worktop, adjustable height, robust materials, and a thick cotton cover.
Reference : VR8324U1
* compared to Rowenta DW2350U1
Voir la description du produit
The ironing board designed for convenient storage and easy ironing day after dayDiscover Rowenta Pro Compact, a premium ironing board offering an exceptional level of stability and effortless storage. Sturdy metallic legs—capable of supporting weights up to 40 kg—come together with high-quality metallic mesh and thick cotton designed for perfect ironing results. The wide worktop (137 cm x 45 cm) offers ample space for ironing larger garments, with a full range of smart features and design. All this, in an ultra-compact design for easier storage day after day.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|STEAM & POWER PERFORMANCE|
|Setting of steam & temperature||Manual setting
|Heat up time||2
|Soleplate Technology||MICROSTEAM 400 LASER
|Glideability of soleplate||***
|Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance||****
|Continuous steam diffusion||Tip, side and heart
|COMFORT IN USE|
|Power cord length||1.98
|Water tank capacity||1.7
|Empty tank detector||
|Cord Storage||Power cord and steam cord
|Anti scale function||Draining system
|Colours||BLACK & PREPPY BLUE
Voir les produits
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position.
• Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand.
• Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom.
As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases.
Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone.
• Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model).
• Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.).
• Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre.
Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
Never use any descaling agent or vinegar when rinsing the boiler: they could damage it.
• Models with scale collector: Rinse the scale collector under water. The next time you use your generator, press the "restart" button to turn off the orange "Anti-calc" light (depending on model).
• Models without scale collector: Rinse the boiler. The next time you use your generator, press the "restart" button to turn off the orange "Anti-calc" light (depending on model).
Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm.
If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates.
• The stainless soleplate:
Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge.
• The autoclean soleplate:
It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface.
Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
Do not use any detergents or descaling products to clean the soleplate or base unit. Never hold the iron or its base unit under tap water.
• Cleaning the base unit:
Clean the plastic parts from time to time with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
• Self-cleaning of the soleplate (depending on model):
When the anti-calc indicator blinks, perform the steps described in this video.
• Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
• You are using starch. Only spray starch on the reverse of the fabric to be ironed.
Need some help ?
Our Experts are here to assist you