ROWENTA Intense Pure Air BedroomIntense Pure Air Bedroom
Intense Pure Air is a high-performance air purifier enhanced with extreme silence and complete protection that covers up to 99.99% of indoor air pollution. Four levels of filtration protect the entire family from a wide variety of pollutants. Featuring the new True HEPA Allergy+ particle filter and the exclusive and patented NanoCaptur technology, which works to permanently destroy formaldehyde** for a safer, healthier environment.
Reference : PU4020U2
*Tested in an external laboratory vs main competitive filtration technologies, November 2014
**Tested in an external laboratory vs main competitive filtration technologies, November 2014.
*** Acoustic pressure measured in a semi anechoic chamber at a distance of 1.5m from the air purifier.
Voir la description du produit
PURE AIR CLEANER FOR A HEALTHIER LIFE!Intense Pure Air Cleaner : With Intense Pure Air breathe an healthier air in total tranquility, thanks to four dedicated levels of filtration designed to capture even the finest particles and to permanently destroy formaldehyde - the most harmful indoor air pollutant. Built with smart technology, the amount of pollution in the home is detected through sensors that automatically adjust filtration speed accordingly. At the same time, the level of air quality is indicated through an indicator light that passes from blue to violet to red, providing total peace of mind. The device's high efficiency is defied by its quiet performance, as low as 22dB(A)***, and easy-to-maintain filters. Rounded off by an adjustable air cleaner outlet for optimum performance and comfort and a special automatic night mode, Intense Pure Air sets a new standard in air filtration.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Type of products||Air Purifier
|Type of technology||Filtration
|Number of speeds||5
|Colours||WHITE / SILVER
|Additional included accessories||Active Carbon Filter, Hepa Filter, NanoCaptur Filter
|Number of filters||4
|Air Quality Indicator||
|COMFORT IN USE|
|Timer||1 / 2 / 4 / 8
|Filter change indicator||
|Ambient mood lighting||
Voir les produits
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• The active carbon filter must be replaced when the "Odor" indicator light lights up, otherwise at least every year.
• The HEPA filter must be replaced when the "HEPA" indicator light lights up, otherwise at least every 3 years.
• The NanoCaptur filter must be replaced according to the saturation indicator (refer to the colour chart on the filter); check the degree of saturation every 6 months.
Guidelines based on 8 hours of use per day at speed 2.
• A layer of dust is covering the senor lense; clean the sensor lense.
• If the light still indicates that the air quality is poor, adjust the sensitivity sensor to 'Low sensitivity' or 'Average'; to make this change, check the instructions manual.
• If the light still indicates that the air quality is good, adjust the sensitivity sensor to 'Sensitive' or 'Average'; to make this change, check the instructions.
The 'Intense Pure Air' air purifier allows you to breathe up to 99.95% pure air in your home, and as such to protect your health thanks to the four levels of filtration described below:
• Level 1: PRE-FILTER for dust, hair, fur
• Level 2: ACTIVE CARBON FILTER for volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours / gases
• Level 3: HEPA FILTER for fine particles (PM2.5), pollens, acarids, animal allergens, mould, bacteria / viruses
• Level 4: NANOCAPTUR FILTER for formaldehyde
Need some help ?
Our Experts are here to assist you