ROWENTA Intense Pure Air XLIntense Pure Air XL
Intense Pure Air is a high-performance air purifier enhanced with extreme silence and complete protection that covers up to 99.97% of indoor air pollution. Four levels of filtration protect the entire family from a wide variety of pollutants. Featuring the exclusive and patented NanoCaptur technology, which works to permanently destroy formaldehyde* for a safer, healthier environment.
Reference : PU6020U0
*Tested in an external laboratory vs main competitive filtration technologies, November 2014.
* Tested in an external laboratory vs main competitive filtration technologies – November 2014
** Acoustic pressure measured in a semi anechoic chamber at a distance of 1.5m from the air purifier.
Voir la description du produit
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Type of products||Air Purifier
|Type of technology||Filtration
|Air flow||310 m3/h - 182,5 cfm
|CADR smoke||164 cfm
|CADR dust and pollen||dust: 181cfm / pollen: 190cfm
|Number of speeds||4
|Disclaimer||* Surface areas calculation extrapolated from ANSI-AHAM AC-1-2006 standard
** Acoustic pressure level measured at a distance of 1m50 from the air purifier in a semi-anechoic chamber
|Effective area||up to 835sq feet / up to 78m² *
|Dimensions ( ...x...x...)||L38 X D31.5 X H75
|Additional included accessories||Active Carbon Filter, Hepa Filter, NanoCaptur Filter
|Air Quality Indicator||
|Sensors||Particles + Gas
|COMFORT IN USE|
|Timer||1 / 2 / 4 / 8
|Delayed Start||1 / 2 / 4 / 8 h
|Filter change indicator||
|Ambient mood lighting||
Voir les produits
See the offer of Accessories Store
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• The active carbon filter must be replaced when the "Odor" indicator light lights up, otherwise at least every year.
• The HEPA filter must be replaced when the "HEPA" indicator light lights up, otherwise at least every 3 years.
• The NanoCaptur filter must be replaced according to the saturation indicator (refer to the colour chart on the filter); check the degree of saturation every 6 months.
Guidelines based on 8 hours of use per day at speed 2.
• A layer of dust is covering the senor lense; clean the sensor lense.
• If the light still indicates that the air quality is poor, adjust the sensitivity sensor to 'Low sensitivity' or 'Average'; to make this change, check the instructions manual.
• If the light still indicates that the air quality is good, adjust the sensitivity sensor to 'Sensitive' or 'Average'; to make this change, check the instructions.
The 'Intense Pure Air' air purifier allows you to breathe up to 99.95% pure air in your home, and as such to protect your health thanks to the four levels of filtration described below:
• Level 1: PRE-FILTER for dust, hair, fur
• Level 2: ACTIVE CARBON FILTER for volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours / gases
• Level 3: HEPA FILTER for fine particles (PM2.5), pollens, acarids, animal allergens, mould, bacteria / viruses
• Level 4: NANOCAPTUR FILTER for formaldehyde
Need some help ?
Our Experts are here to assist you